Don't toss your old cardboard boxes. Upcycle them into fun.Cardboard box lemonade stand for the kids

You have ever heard that if y'all requite your kids a new toy, that they all they are going to want is the box. It is true. Children honey to play with boxes & the bigger the meliorate. I am a big online shopper & just purchased a new floor lamp for our living room. It was packed in a box within a box within another box. The outer box was a huge ane. My daughter was excited to leap into each & every one of them  & I was excited because I knew right away what I was going to practise with the big one.

My daughter has been request me all winter long if she could have a lemonade stand. We set up up a table in her playroom a few times & hung a sign, just I promised her that once the nice weather striking, we would build her a special correspond outside. The nice weather condition definitely has not hitting yet, but I could not laissez passer up the opportunity to build her a stand.

The box was a long ane with the flaps on the both sides on the long ends. I opened both ends.

IMG_5250

I cut a slit in the cardboard about 1/iii of the manner downward on both sides. On the side that would exist my front, I kept the top & bottom side flaps. On the behind, I cutting off the top side flaps. Also on the dorsum, I cut the top & bottom flaps. I cut them carefully, as one of those flaps was going to be my counter & I wanted information technology in good shape.

IMG_5251

For the front department, I had to tape the bottom side flaps together & then tape them to the bottom of the box. I removed the front end bottom flap as well, merely left the top for the awning.

IMG_5252

Here is a view of what the box looked similar from backside.

IMG_5253

I cut the acme side flap in one-half like shown beneath & then cut more off of the summit portion so that I could lower the top flap down & to form a slant for the awning. I glued the awning in place.

IMG_5254

IMG_5259

I used 1 of the removed meridian/bottom flaps to form my counter & and so glued it in place at the height of the taped front portion. I cut narrow pieces of cardboard width wise from another previously removed flap to course braces for the counter.

I bent the narrow pieces on both ends.

IMG_5257

Then glued all 4 braces in identify using a glue gun to hold the counter underneath.

IMG_5258

One time the torso of the stand was assembled, the fun began.

I cutting pieces of construction newspaper to form the canopy.

IMG_5261

I painted the counter & windows & and so used decorative masking tape in several placed to add merely a bit more color.

IMG_5280

When my daughter woke in the morning time, her confront lit right upwardly. She could not wait to start selling lemonade to mommy & daddy.

The lemonade stand is open for business.

IMG_5289

Don't toss your old cardboard boxes. Upcycle them into fun.Cardboard box lemonade stand for the kids

Thank you as e'er for stopping by. Please follow us on Facebook every bit well.